Hello Loves! just thought I would let you all know that tomorrow I am leaving for ITALY! Rome for 3 days and then Florence for another 3. I am so excited to go to Italy, it has been a dream of mine for years. And then when I get back I only have one more week here. That is so crazy. Everyone told me that this would go by quick and I believe them but I am still very sad to go. I think that (so far) I have enjoed myself to the maximum. Taking advantage of every opportunity that I could, and that is always a good feeling. Still, I can't wait to come back here and explore Spain and the rest of Europe more. Anyone want to come?!
Gotta get to class now, hope everyone is having an awesome beginning to the month, can't wait to share the holidays with my friends and family :)
xoxo
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment