27 October 2009

Almost November?!

Since I haven't gotten any suggestions on blog topics I guess this blog will be just a very random one. Im so excited for so many things coming up! First immediate thing that I have coming up: Lisbon!!!!! I am leaving Friday night on a bus to Madrid then flying into Lisbon early saturday morning. Coming back on Monday night (we don't have school on Monday). I have been looking up things to do while we are there and I am very excited to eat good food, be around the ocean, and go their world famous clubs :) If anyone has any suggestions of things that I "must do" while in Lisbon then please let me know!
Second thing I am super excited about is Italy! In the beginning of December we have a 4 day weekend, so I am taking one extra day off class to make it a 5 day weekend. We just booked our flights yesterday, so that's why this is relevant now. We are going to fly into Rome on Thursday night, staying there thursday and friday and leaving for Florence on Saturday morning and going to be there for 3 nights. Going to Italy has been one of my dreams for so long, I can't believe I am finally going to do it. I can not WAIT for the food, the sights, and the wine.

Will continue this post more later... going out for a walk because its really nice out tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment