22 October 2009

Picturas


This was our lunch the other day. Pringles and a fried piece of meat. Oh and soup.
It was awesome.

That same day, this was our dinner (for both of us to share btw) If you cant tell what this is, it is lunch meat that is breaded and deep fried. And that was all.

I decided to make a sandwich out of this using random things I found in the fridge, looks pretty good huh?! I thought so too until.....

I found the package of lunch meat in the fridge If you can't tell the expiration is 25/9/09 (September 25). This was on October 18th. SO AWESOME.

Ok enough complaining... Now time for pictures from Segovia.

This aqueduct was built in BC times. There was no mortar used, just giant blocks that fit so perfectly together that they haven't moved for over 2000 years. So cool!

Jill and I on top of the aqueduct

Such a beautiful view!

OH LOOK! ha

A real castle where Princesses actually lived.

Ohhhhh geeze

Inside the castle

We are a good looking group :)

On the top of the castle on one of the towers, this is they whole group Cal Poly students!
Love them :)

Ok so this is not Segovia, this is a fountain near my house. But its just so pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment