Yesterday was a crazy day, super packed with stuff. I had Spanish class in the morning and then right after that we had our "excursion" class and we went to buy our soccer tickets and look at a "hyper market" as they call it here. It was a giant supermarket that reminded me of like a Kmart or Target super store because they had a clothes section, electronics, etc. After that I came home for only like 45 min to eat lunch then go back to class to take two quizzes and watch two movies (Bottle Shock, and one about soccer). Didn't get home til about 9:30 and by that time I was so tired that I just took a shower and went to bed. It was super tiring day especially since the night before I went out and didn't get home til like 3 am. But hey, I'm in Spain, why not?!
Tonight I am going to a soccer game, Real Valladolid! It should be fun, there are a bunch of people from Cal Poly going. Their colors are purple and white so I'm going to wear the only purple shirt that I own.
I have been taking lots of videos lately because going through some of my old pictures I came across some videos and I decided that it would be really cool to be able to look back and see a bunch of videos from Spain! Maybe at the end I'll make a big multi-media slideshow.
Miss you all!!! I can't believe its been over a month now that I haven't seen a lot of you. CRAZY!
xoxo
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment